The Head Office of The Kindler & Thorpe Watch Company is located in East Grinstead, West Sussex.
Our workshops are located in several towns in England and other countries in Europe. The management office and the showrooms are located in Tokyo, Japan.
All management and processes for engraving watches are controled in Tokyo now. The location of the showroom is approximately hour by trains from Tokyo Haneda Airport. Viewing and personal collection is available by appointment only. E-mail for further details.
For information and assistance please E-mail
Points of Remember - Terms & Conditions
- All watches are completely hand finished by some of the UK's leading engravers who have carried out commissions for companies such as Holland & Holland and James Purdey & Son.
- All of our brand new watches carry a 2 year guarantee for movement and mechanical problems only. This is in addition to the manufactures standard warranty giving you complete peace of mind.(subject to reasonable non-abusive wear)
- We are able to engrave to a clients chosen specification, but WE CANNOT WORK ON CLIENTS OWN PRE-WORN WATCHES.
- Our watches are never discounted which ensures that your investment in a unique work of art is wholly secure.
- Every single one of our watches is totally unique, there will be no identical watch anywhere else in the World. This is guaranteed.
- A future owner will recieve our watches anywhere in the world.
- We offer a full seven day money back guarantee*. This is in addition to your regular consumer rights. (*new watches must remain un-worn)
- Kindler & Thorpe indivisual serial number will be chosen by an owner.
- The watch that you see advertised is the watch that you will receive.
- All details and owners records are entered into our archives for historical purposes and the history of each watch is fully recorded.
- Kindler & Thorpe has no official connection with the Companies Rolex, Hublot, Panerai, Bell & Ross, IWC or Patek Philippe. There for, our watches are obviously out of their maintenance services.
- All of the subjects on our watches, the trade name of Kindler & Thorpe and our engravers are strictly covered by copyright.